It’s the week of Thanksgiving, which means we all have plenty of holiday parties and events fast approaching. A fun date, work party, or just an evening out all give us that little extra push to look our best during the holidays. Here at a De Riah Boutique & Salon we get plenty of requests for suggestions on what’s hot for the season, especially when it comes to makeup. Luckily, BECCA Cosmetics never leaves us without great products or winter styles to recommend. Check out the look below created from BECCA’s latest holiday collection– a look of “opulent golds and glamorous bronzes tinged with burnished greens and mauve-greys which create a seductive yet decadent look, perfect for the holiday season.” For more information on the BECCA products used for this look, click here.
- Begin by prepping the skin with Mineral SPF Primer followed by the BECCA Skin Perfecting Makeup System.
- Lightly apply Créme Blush in Turkish Rose to the cheekbones with Crème Blush/Bronzer Brush #34 and set with Fine Loose Finishing Powder in your shade usingPowder Brush 16. Next, apply a wash of Pressed Shimmer Powder in Princess atop the cheekbones for a soft highlight using Polishing Brush – Medium #57.
- Beginning with the Sateen Palette, create a glistening eye shadow base by applying Eye Colour Powder Demi Matt inChantilly across the eyelid and up into the crease using Eye Colour Wash Brush #36.
- Using the Velveteen Palette, blend Eye Colour Powder Shimmer in Organza or Lurex from the crease up to the brow bone using Blender Brush #66.
- Swipe Eye Colour Powder Demi Matt in Tweed from theSateen Palette to the lid from the inner corner of the eye to just beyond the outer corner of the eye, bring the colour slightly over the crease of the eye for contoured definition with Eye Colour Brush #10.
- Smudge Eye Colour Powder Shimmer in Lamé or Tussahfrom the Sateen Palette along the top and bottom lash lines.
- Then lightly line the bottom lash line with Eyeliner Compactin Barbarella from the Velveteen Palette; also line the upper lash line, concentrating on thicker line of colour on the outer corner of the eye.
- For added drama, apply false eyelashes and lavishly coat the lashes with The Ultimate Mascara in Black.
- Balance strong, sexy eyes with soft subtle lips by dabbingLip & Cheek Crème in Rosebud over the lips and followed with a coat of Lip Plumping Moisture Gloss in Crystal.