Health and wellness is the priority. DeRiah’s restrooms, stations, chairs, pedicure bowls and equipment are sterilized and precautions are taken before, during, and after each service. We clean with 90% alcohol and anti-microbial cleaners.
Wellness, health and well-being is DeRiah Salon’s top priority for customers, team members and families!!
This is a great example of why beauty professionals are licensed and that salons are regulated, inspected and have oversight by a state level regulatory body. As long as we are all are practicing safety and hygiene precautions, the CDC has maintained business as usual.
Below is a list of practices we are following to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, as well as seasonal colds and flu.
- Wash with Soap and water for at least 20 seconds ⠀⠀
- 90% Alcohol is used to sanitize our stations.⠀
- Disinfection: Barbering and cosmetology State Boards direct that proper cleaning and disinfection are mandatory at all times – from tools and implements to areas with counter tops, treatment rooms, back bars, reception areas, and styling stations. We are strictly following this, wiping down busy areas often with disinfectant cleaners.⠀
- Hands Off. Peace and love are good.⠀
- Staying Home: Keep your immune system strong – lots of vitamin C, restful sleep, and drink ample water. We ask if you are feeling ill to please reschedule – take care of yourself and your family. This protects our staff and all our lovely clients.⠀
- Well-stocked Salon: Our salon has tissue, soap, and alcohol-based hand cleansers to encourage healthful habits.
As a reminder:⠀
- Wash hands frequently.
- Don’t touch eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Don’t share food or drinks.
- Stay at least three feet away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Cough and/or sneeze into your elbow.
Be Your Best Self!
Love, The DeRiah Boutique Salon Team⠀