DeRiah Boutique Salon’s collection of products from Oribe has multiple families of products, each with their own strengths. Their elegant lineup of taming products smoothes thick locks or defines natural curls, all while building in softness, shine and control. Specialty ingredients penetrate the hair shaft and strengthen each strand, creating a protective shield perfect for control.
One of the other reasons we love Oribe? Their products are sulfate free. That means they’re hard-working, yet gentle on your precious locks. What more could you want?
If you’d like to learn more about the Oribe taming family of products, call or stop by either of our Mequon or Cedarburg salons. Our hair designers are happy to demonstrate their uses and tell you more!
For those who need extra taming and repair
- Deep, penetrating conditioning and intense moisture
- Leaves hair ultra-soft, shiny, smooth and sleek
- Nourishes and repairs damage caused by thermal and chemical processing and the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the environment
- Fortifies and strengthens
- Fights and prevents frizz
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
To deeply condition, hydrate and repair hair. Can be used daily or several times a week
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Blend of Shea Butter, Illipe Butter and Olive Oil provides intense moisture and makes hair feel softer.
- Mirabelle Plum Seed Oil provides sheer, weightless shine.
- Rice Protein strengthens and protects hair fibers from oxidative damage caused by UV exposure.
- Keratin Protein provides a sheer “protein shield” that protects from environmental damage and smoothes the cuticle.
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein penetrates the hair shaft to increase moisture content and strengthen.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 provides heat-activated conditioning.
Massage, indulge (for as long as you want), rinse. Can be used daily or several times a week for deep moisture.