The month of February is all about love… Self love. This includes prioritizing hair and scalp health.
Show your scalp some love with a scalp massager. We condone buying yourself gifts for Valentine’s, and a scalp massager should be on your list. Here are some benefits to adding a scalp massager into your daily hair care routine:
- Promotes overall scalp health: Scalp massagers help to remove build up of old skin cells and hair products, which can lead to dandruff, as well as an itchy and flaky scalp.
- Promotes hair growth: Regular scalp massages can promote the growth of thicker hair and reduce hair loss.
- Improves the nervous system: Use of a scalp massager can help to support nervous system health by promoting circulation and a healthy blood flow, which optimizes the natural healing abilities of your body.
Another great way to spread some love to your scalp is by treating it with the best scalp masks from CRlabs. CRlabs products are made with high quality raw materials to respect the scalp-hair balance. Here are some masks you can purchase from DeRiah:
- Sebum Regulating Mask: Normalizes sebaceous production and profiles your scalp with combined action of various plant extracts, minerals and vitamins.
- Scrub Cream: Deeply cleanses and prepares the scalp for subsequent treatments.
- Restructuring Thermal Mud Mask: Helps remove excess sebum and impurities from the scalp, restoring the correct balance. It also gives hair radiance and volume.
- Leniskin: This soothing cream has a triple action – 1: Soothing and cell renewal effect because of Linoleic Acid and phytosterols, 2: Moisturizing effect thanks to alpha-bisabolol and natural carbohydrates, 3: Keratinolytic effect due to the action of Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
Your experts at DeRiah can help you pick out which mask suits you best based on any scalp health concerns you may be experiencing. Make a pact to love your scalp! <3