Looking for a step-by-step guide to creating the perfect holiday look? Our stylists here at De Riah Boutique & Salon love that BECCA Cosmetics has listed the perfect way to achieve a classy, elegant glow using their Smoke & Grace collection this season. Check it out!
SMOKE & GRACE
BECCA’s Smoke & Grace collection is inspired by understated glamour and classic elegance. Eyes set the scene in deep smoked shades. With soft, rounded shading, this smoky eye has an effortless intensity, offset by barely-there brows that are naturally groomed. Skin is flawless, with a light semi-matte finish. Soft pale lips in nude tones of pink, beige and apricot are gently glossed to add subtle shine. Elegant nails, in a sheer flattering nude, are the finishing touch.
- Prep the skin with Resurfacing Primer.
- Apply a small amount of Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation (coming soon!) to the center of face, blend outward using fingertips or a brush
- Follow with Dual Coverage Compact Concealer with fingertips or a brush, blend into skin under the eyes and touch up any imperfections.
- Create sultry contoured eyes with these luxe Ultimate Eye Colour Quads compacts of smooth, highly pigmented eyeshadows in matte, demi-matte and metallic finishes. Each palette contains a harmonious mix of rich hues to create the perfect new season smoky eye.
- Start with the lightest shade, working over the entire lid, past the crease. Take a mid shade and work into the crease creating a subtle dimension and shade. With the third darkest shade, take a more precise, firmer brush, working the colour into an inverted triangle on the outer corner of the lid. Then with the final, darkest colour, work a small amount along the lash line tying all four shades together in a perfectly blended smoke effect.
- Rim the top and bottom lash-line with the Automatic Eye Liner then finish by coating top and bottom lashes with multiple lashing of Ultimate Mascara in Black.
- Contour the face, blending under the cheekbones into the hollows of the cheeks with Bronzing Skin Perfector in Palm Beach using a polishing brush.
- Add a sweep of Mineral Blush in Wild Honey to the apples of the cheeks.
- Prep and smooth lips by lining and filling with Nude Lip Liner in your shade.
- Finish by applying a coat of Ultimate Colour Gloss in new shade Autumn Punch or Fallen Angel to the center of your lips and blend outward.