Long has been my search for the perfect eyeliner. So many pencils are too hard and dry, so many liquids too thin to hold without looking sloppy. Well, I shouldn’t be surprised that once again, BECCA Cosmetics has come to my rescue in the midst of discouraging beauty crisis. BECCA’s Ultimate Creme Eyeliner really is the perfect balance for those looking for a workable liner that lasts….”Colour-rich and long-wearing, this versatile formula lays down with the precision of a liquid liner and the ease of a cream. Brush on smooth, dramatic strokes, smudge for a smokey kajal effect or glide over lids as intense shadow.” Yep. That pretty much covers it. Perfection in a tiny, portable, makeup bag essential. And it comes in 4 colors. BECCA, I love you. Make sure to stop in at De Riah’s Cedarburg or Mequon Salon to pick up yours before it’s gone! (Read-before I buy it all myself).
- Smooth, colour-rich formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a cream.
- Three-in-one versatility of a cream liner, kohl liner and eye shadow
- Long-wearing formula allows time to blend, adjust and build colour before drying to a waterproof, smudge-proof finish.
- Easy application with brush (sold separately)
- Colours without shimmer can be used in the water line
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Free of: Parabens